• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

anyone working from home today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone working from home today

what radio station you listening to?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

I am barely working from work!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
      what radio station you listening to?
      Yes, I'm 'working' from home. But no radio...it'll keep me awake!
      Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

listening to mine on Yahoo. Like I do when I'm in the office, but now I can play it through the speakers rather than my headphones
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

i like to watch jez Kyle when WFh ... it reminds me WHY i force myself to get out of bed each day and not to sponge off the social.
          I have discovered that these type of people have far too much time on their hands and tend to have much more trauma in their daily lives.
          Working keeps you out of trouble!

Comment

Sad git here - Bloomberg TV.
            Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Radio Wimbledon

Comment

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
                I am barely working from work!!!!!!
                wot 'e sed
                Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Have got itunes on "Party Shuffle" and slingbox on the tennis...
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Always work from home

Listening to:
                    Rob Smith

And a Nextmen bootleg mix from somewhere or other and

The first vaudeville villain album - even though I prefer the second...

And Gilles Peterson Worldwide Vol 4

And the CSS album seeing as they were so damn fine at Glasto.

Comment

Working...
                    X