• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Alastair Campbell's book

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alastair Campbell's book

For Troll

Anyone planning on reading/buying this?

Was going to but then read an article in the Indy which suggested most of the juicy bits had been removed to protect Blair/Brown and New Liebour.

Think I'll wait until Oxfam starts stocking it.
    Last edited by Clippy; 9 July 2007, 11:00.

Yeah... at last

I thought the title of his book should have been - "a lie repeated enough, becomes the truth"

I love the quotes that they were all uneasy about the war except for Tony... all seem to be distancing themselves from the decision as much as possible- i.e. Tonys fault, Tonys gone = nothing to do with Gordon

Shameless spin - gonna need a lot of spikes outside traitors gate to fix this
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
    X