• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

British Jews

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

British Jews

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv..._author_id=322

Now I'm considered a little right wing and am forever getting attacked about hating jews, which by the way I have no real views on nor have I ever expressed any. They don't affect my life nor do I theirs and we coexist quite happily.

Am I being mixed up with these guys in the linky?

Originally posted by Causus Deli

Now I'm considered a little right wing and am forever getting attacked about hating jews, which by the way I have no real views on nor have I ever expressed any. They don't affect my life nor do I theirs and we coexist quite happily.

This link is quite dated (19th January 2007) - I did see the original Despatches broadcast and was quite shocked as some of the appaling views some of these radicals were advocating. I was even more surprised at how little debate it caused in Westminster or the wider public.

Comment

What surprises me is how quickly them peace lovers were at organsizing protests over some funny cartoons YET we dont hear a peep from them after attempted murders from members of their own faith.

Then again, why should they when they have morons who are only too happy to make excuses up for them!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Causus Deli

No - you're not being mixed up. Islamist Jew-hating nutters and Nazi Jew-hating nutters are not to be confused. There have been links though - Nick Griffin visited Tripoli in 1988 at Colonel Gadaffi's expense looking for Libyan support for the National Front. Makes me wonder whether he really cares about Islamist terrorism at all or just sees it as an opportunity to exploit in the pursuit of his fascist agenda.

Comment

Nothing new. Mosques have been preaching hatred for years before there was any muslin terrorist activity in this country. The government ignored warnings from the public.

Over night and without planning permission (apparently planning permission is not required for converting an existing building into a mosque) a mosque appeared opposite one of my letting properties. Since opening a Pakistani friend of mine warned me that that particular mosque is radical and there may be trouble. He was right, since the mosque opened certain followers regularly shout abuse at women passing the mosque and while I was taking some prospective tenants to see the property one bearded fanatic shouted that we should not be near the mosque because it is now a muslin area. I did call the police and I do praise the police on this occasion who did give the person a warning, but the fact is that the government seems to be so out of touch with a situation that they brought about with there open door policy
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
            it is now a muslin area. I did call the police
            Did they cotton on quickly or accuse you of fabricating evidence?

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
              Nothing new. Mosques have been preaching hatred for years before there was any muslin terrorist activity in this country. The government ignored warnings from the public.

Over night and without planning permission (apparently planning permission is not required for converting an existing building into a mosque) a mosque appeared opposite one of my letting properties. Since opening a Pakistani friend of mine warned me that that particular mosque is radical and there may be trouble. He was right, since the mosque opened certain followers regularly shout abuse at women passing the mosque and while I was taking some prospective tenants to see the property one bearded fanatic shouted that we should not be near the mosque because it is now a muslin area. I did call the police and I do praise the police on this occasion who did give the person a warning, but the fact is that the government seems to be so out of touch with a situation that they brought about with there open door policy

If however we were to shout at the loonies going in the mosque, we would be up in court...

Comment

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
                If however we were to shout at the loonies going in the mosque, we would be up in court...
                That's because we are a multicultural diverse society that beleives in tolerance. To start shouting abuse at our Muslim bretheren would only go to show that we have descended to a level unbefitting of our inclusive society.

(At least I think that's what the PC Thought Police want me to say. If not, feck 'em)

On a slightly similar note, remember in the 70s when the right-on thing was racial intergration, then in the 90s it was racial diversity and in the 21st century, it's racial tolerance. The right-on brigade really have disappeared up their own ar$eholes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
                  That's because we are a multicultural diverse society that beleives in tolerance. To start shouting abuse at our Muslim bretheren would only go to show that we have descended to a level unbefitting of our inclusive society.

(At least I think that's what the PC Thought Police want me to say. If not, feck 'em)

On a slightly similar note, remember in the 70s when the right-on thing was racial intergration, then in the 90s it was racial diversity and in the 21st century, it's racial tolerance. The right-on brigade really have disappeared up their own ar$eholes.
                  It is only racist if done by a white man...if your not white then you use it as a weapn...

Comment

The War on Britain's Jews? Monday 09 July 8:00pm - 9:00pm Channel 4

Comment

Working...
                    X