• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

http://www.steorn.com/

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.steorn.com/

If they have the IPR why can they not reveal the technology so it can be scrutinised/validated by the contractor UK intellect?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

surely they can't have changed the principles of physics... that just world changing technology. It just can't be true!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
      surely they can't have changed the principles of physics... that just world changing technology. It just can't be true!
      The principles as we know them currently...

Although I'd be surprised if it wasn't some elaborate ruse.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

There is a lot of interest at the moment with people trying to build permanent magnet motors (ie there is no changing field, no electricity, all the energy comes from the energy stored in a powerful magnet).

Lots of mumbo jumbo about zero point energy and stuff to explain it.

Would be good if it were true as the motor would run for about 100 yrs without any input.

Comment

Working...
        X