PDA

View Full Version : letterboxes

DodgyAgent
10th July 2007, 14:26
Are no longer red but are now black, move slowly and have eyes. I stuffed a pay cheque for one of our contractors in one, if it doesnt get there it is not my fault.

Churchill
10th July 2007, 14:27
Are no longer red but are now black, move slowly and have eyes. I stuffed a pay cheque for one of our contractors in one, if it doesnt get there it is not my fault.

A few too many beers at lunchtime?

Moose423956
10th July 2007, 14:27

Do they have mp3 players inside them? Link (http://forums.contractoruk.com/thread19127.html)

DodgyAgent
10th July 2007, 14:28
A few too many beers at lunchtime?

where have you been shorty?

Churchill
10th July 2007, 14:28
where have you been shorty?

Sarf of Frants.

On me hols!

DodgyAgent
10th July 2007, 14:31
Sarf of Frants.

On me hols!

Do they sell fish n chips, jellied eeels and kiss me kwik hats in Cannes ?

EternalOptimist
10th July 2007, 14:32
For years my missus has barely tolerated my sense of humour when it comes to this type of 'politically correct' subject. Last week I nearly fell off my chair when she said 'something has to be done'.

I think she was in shock after learning that it was doctors that tried to murder hundreds in London and Glasgow.

I thought 'hey ho, the worm is finally turning'

Wont be long till us dudes on CUK are mainstream

:rolleyes:

Churchill
10th July 2007, 14:32
Do they sell fish n chips, jellied eeels and kiss me kwik hats in Cannes ?

Nah mate, we don't want your sort down there!

DodgyAgent
10th July 2007, 14:35
Nah mate, we don't want your sort down there!

I am off tomorrow.. greek islands for me. Jellied kebabs, fish 'n Moussaka and Ratzina Demestos cocktails whilst wearinmg "kiss me bolloc*s" hats :happy

Kyajae
10th July 2007, 14:36
I thought 'hey ho, the worm is finally turning'

That's no way to talk about your missus. Sadguru, yes, even maggot would apply, but not the good lady :D

Burdock
10th July 2007, 14:37
I am off tomorrow.. greek islands for me. Jellied kebabs, fish 'n Moussaka and Ratzina Demestos cocktails whilst wearinmg "kiss me bolloc*s" hats :happy

You will be a credit to your country my sahn!

Dodgy Ambassador

alreadypacked
10th July 2007, 14:41
Have a good time, would suggest you don't ware the hat going through airport security.

Not know for their scene of humour, in fact I have noticed they are even getting a bit more pedantic these days, anyone else notice it?

DodgyAgent
10th July 2007, 14:49
Thanks guys I am missing you already. :happy

gingerjedi
10th July 2007, 14:51
Have a good time, would suggest you don't ware the hat going through airport security.

Not know for their scene of humour, in fact I have noticed they are even getting a bit more pedantic these days, anyone else notice it?

I was queuing back to the tarmac at Bristol airport on Sunday, there were about 10 security staff/police/immigration that were looking rather flustered and shouting at people to take passports out of wallets and not to use phones until they had been 'processed', usually I can walk straight through so I don't know who they were expecting??

At least my bag was on the carousel when I finally got through which makes a change. :)

Churchill
10th July 2007, 14:58

Have a good trip. :wave:

Churchill
10th July 2007, 14:59
I was queuing back to the tarmac at Bristol airport on Sunday, there were about 10 security staff/police/immigration that were looking rather flustered and shouting at people to take passports out of wallets and not to use phones until they had been 'processed', usually I can walk straight through so I don't know who they were expecting??

At least my bag was on the carousel when I finally got through which makes a change. :)

I was asked by innigration to open the boot on my Porsche. They were looking for people smuggling.

gingerjedi
10th July 2007, 15:01
I was asked by innigration to open the boot on my Porsche. They were looking for people smuggling.

Did you show them the engine then? :D If I were you I would have took the skoda to the airport.

DodgyAgent
10th July 2007, 15:09
Did you show them the engine then? :D If I were you I would have took the skoda to the airport.

They opened the bonnet and asked where the engine was, to which Churchill said it has obviously been stolen. A passer by who by sheer coincidence also owned a porsche overheard the conversation and said" hey dont worry I've got a spare engine in the boot of mine" :rollin: :rollin:

Moscow Mule
10th July 2007, 16:06

They are miserable little barstewards, full of their own self-importance.

Churchill
10th July 2007, 16:24
They opened the bonnet and asked where the engine was, to which Churchill said it has obviously been stolen. A passer by who by sheer coincidence also owned a porsche overheard the conversation and said" hey dont worry I've got a spare engine in the boot of mine" :rollin: :rollin:

You're about as funny as a dose of the :yay: ! <ahem> I believe... :eek