• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

letterboxes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

letterboxes

Are no longer red but are now black, move slowly and have eyes. I stuffed a pay cheque for one of our contractors in one, if it doesnt get there it is not my fault.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    Are no longer red but are now black, move slowly and have eyes. I stuffed a pay cheque for one of our contractors in one, if it doesnt get there it is not my fault.
    A few too many beers at lunchtime?

Comment

Do they have mp3 players inside them? Link

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
        A few too many beers at lunchtime?
        where have you been shorty?
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

where have you been shorty?
          Sarf of Frants.

On me hols!

Comment

Sarf of Frants.

On me hols!
            Do they sell fish n chips, jellied eeels and kiss me kwik hats in Cannes ?

Comment

For years my missus has barely tolerated my sense of humour when it comes to this type of 'politically correct' subject. Last week I nearly fell off my chair when she said 'something has to be done'.

I think she was in shock after learning that it was doctors that tried to murder hundreds in London and Glasgow.

I thought 'hey ho, the worm is finally turning'

Wont be long till us dudes on CUK are mainstream

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Do they sell fish n chips, jellied eeels and kiss me kwik hats in Cannes ?
                Nah mate, we don't want your sort down there!

Comment

Nah mate, we don't want your sort down there!
                  I am off tomorrow.. greek islands for me. Jellied kebabs, fish 'n Moussaka and Ratzina Demestos cocktails whilst wearinmg "kiss me bolloc*s" hats

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
                    I thought 'hey ho, the worm is finally turning'
                    That's no way to talk about your missus. Sadguru, yes, even maggot would apply, but not the good lady

Comment

Working...
                    X