• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A win-win situation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A win-win situation

I see this as a win-win situation. He gets to commit suicide, we have one less terrorist to worry about.

Linky

I'd be willing to donate some salt
    I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

It's not right to give him pain killers in my book. They may have used non halal animal products in their manufacture.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956
        I see this as a win-win situation. He gets to commit suicide, we have one less terrorist to worry about.

Linky
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I hope he hasn't er, cough, singed his undercarriage....just thinking about those 72 lovely ladies... :

Comment

If the two blokes arrested on the balcony were potential suicide bombers why didn't they put up a fight and enter martyrdom?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
              If the two blokes arrested on the balcony were potential suicide bombers why didn't they put up a fight and enter martyrdom?
              EDIT: please don't use that language in the general forum. thanks.
              sp
              Last edited by scotspine; 3 August 2007, 08:08.

Comment

Sine they believe that they are on a Holy quest from God, and it's failed so spectacularly, wouldn't you start to think "maybe He doesn't want me to do this"???
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
                  I hope he hasn't er, cough, singed his undercarriage....just thinking about those 72 lovely ladies... :

Extra crispy, anyone for cracklin?
                  Last edited by scotspine; 3 August 2007, 08:08.
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

He's gone.

Link

Comment

Working...
                    X