• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

how hot !!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how hot !!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

Stacked by their thousands, the tyres in this tower cast a long shadow over nearby houses.

The four-storey pyre is due to be set alight tonight at the start of loyalist celebrations of the Battle of the Boyne
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

I am glad thats not my house next to it....

Comment

They cannot be serious in lighting it. If the house is as close as it looks in the picture I reckon the walls will crumble under the intense heat.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

That'll help global warming - wheres Madonna

Comment

For the love of allah, get over it alright? The battle happened, what, several hundred years ago? Let it go already!

Mailman

Comment

Fools.

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/6288838.stm

The picture is quite funny - one of the chavs already has a ringside seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy
                The picture is quite funny - one of the chavs already has a ringside seat.
                I think he's parked his caravan a bit too close....
                It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

I'll bring the sparklers
                  Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

<quote>The bonfire on the Ballycraigy estate contains hundreds of rubber tyres and dwarfs nearby houses.</quote>

They're burning dwarfs too? thats just sick.
                    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                    X