• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Forbidden Pleasures

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forbidden Pleasures

Munching on a nice Polonium 210 sandwich. I'd love to but the docs strongly recommend against it.

Originally posted by Kyajae
    Munching on a nice Polonium 210 sandwich. I'd love to but the docs strongly recommend against it.
    Feck me! Do you actually live on this board or something?

Why do you feel compelled to post this inane drivel?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
      Feck me! Do you actually live on this board or something?

Why do you feel compelled to post this inane drivel?
      Cuz I'm bored and it annoys people like you. HTH

Comment

Cuz I'm bored and it annoys people like you. HTH
        Get some help mate. Try going outside the front door - just down to the newsagents or something.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
          Get some help mate. Try going outside the front door - just down to the newsagents or something.
          I did. They said I was incurable.

Comment

I did. They said I was incurable.
            I find your inane drivel rather entertaining.....

Comment

The trick is to tune his drivel out.

Bogey, a question, If I may.

You seem to lament the board of old and have said recently that it has gone somewhat downhill.

However, I suspect that you still frequent the board.

If that is the case, how about posting some topics of your choosing.

Just a thought - am genuinely interested in your views on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy
                The trick is to tune his drivel out.

Bogey, a question, If I may.

You seem to lament the board of old and have said recently that it has gone somewhat downhill.

However, I suspect that you still frequent the board.

If that is the case, how about posting some topics of your choosing.

Just a thought - am genuinely interested in your views on this.

i think my posts elevate this user forum to the upper echalons of forums.

hth

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
                  i think my posts elevate this user forum to the upper echalons of forums.

hth
                  Feck me, I've seen the light. I have el Duder Syndrome. Is there are cure, anyone?

Comment

Feck me, I've seen the light. I have el Duder Syndrome. Is there are cure, anyone?
                    A nice cool can of sprite, no wait..... ah well embraces the duderness Kyajae

Comment

Working...
                    X