• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Orcas / VS 2008

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orcas / VS 2008

Anyone used the Orcas CTP yet, either commercially or just playing around?

Thoughts and comments?

Originally posted by Weltchy
    Anyone used the Orcas CTP yet, either commercially or just playing around?

Thoughts and comments?
    Thankfully, I have no clue what you're going on about...
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Yes. It's OK. WWF has some potential, but I doubt WPF will catch on for a good while yet.

Comment

Yeah, I suspect that WF and WCF will be what interests me the most. However, I suspect that experience of WPF and XAML will be a must next year and after!!

Howz about Katmai? I dropped that onto the box. I want to have a good look at SSRS 2008 to see it there is any significant improvement over 2005, which I personally thought was just 2000 with a few extra bells and whistles.

Comment

Working...
        X