• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Zulfikar Hussain Pathway

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zulfikar Hussain Pathway

Has anyone dealt with this joker? never responds to mails or return calls but sends often mails like the one below

Dear ***,

I have 2 contract positions with interview slots confirmed for Monday morning BUT my client and I am reviewing CV's at 9am on Friday morning.

Please have a look at both Job specs attached and If interested, I will need at least 6 lines of a paragraph highlighting where your CV relates to the main skills.

The contract length will be 4 months at a rate of £290 per day.
    London client.

I AM ONLY CONTACTABLE VIA EMAIL AS I WILL BE IN MEETINGS.

Please reply as soon as possible.

Regards,

Zulfikhar Hussain
    Pathway

290 for London!!

Originally posted by aj1977
    Has anyone dealt with this joker? never responds to mails or return calls but sends often mails like the one below

Dear ***,

I have 2 contract positions with interview slots confirmed for Monday morning BUT my client and I am reviewing CV's at 9am on Friday morning.

Please have a look at both Job specs attached and If interested, I will need at least 6 lines of a paragraph highlighting where your CV relates to the main skills.

The contract length will be 4 months at a rate of £290 per day.
    London client.
    I AM ONLY CONTACTABLE VIA EMAIL AS I WILL BE IN MEETINGS.
    Please reply as soon as possible.
    Regards,

Zulfikhar Hussain
    Pathway
    290 for London!!
    No thank god, I like the way he wants you to do his job as well.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Nope but I have met other t0ssers from pathways in the past full of sh1te best avoided

Comment

AJ - stay away from Pathway. Under no circumstances get a job through them.

Even if the job sounds out of this world...trust me, they'll shaft you.
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

I've worked through them, but don't know the name you mention. They try and take the pi55, but I've yet to contact an agency that doesn't try to maximise their take in one way or another. If they're messing you about tell them to f off. I had no real problems with them, discovered that their take was 17% but my rate was still ok.

Shysters, sharks, liars, of course. Yet to meet an agent that wasn't. Usual rules apply.

Comment

Painters and decorators skilled only in using a paintbrush get £300/day in London.

With 3 million houses being built in the next few yrs, start learning paintbrush.

The one you paint walls with, not the superb M$ graphics package by the same name.

Comment

Originally posted by King Cnvt
              Painters and decorators skilled only in using a paintbrush get £300/day in London.

With 3 million houses being built in the next few yrs, start learning paintbrush.

The one you paint walls with, not the superb M$ graphics package by the same name.
              Yes, but painting they can see how much you have done, can't spend most of the day posting here.
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Pathway are a PITA for returning calls. But if the do have a job that matches, they do ring you.

The fact that he isn't contacting you suggests that he doesn't really have the job to offer.

tim

Comment

Zulfikar Hussain Pathway - I thought that was the name of a road in Baghdad

Comment

Originally posted by King Cnvt
                    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X