• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Goodbye

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye

Sayonara and so long ...
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      Sayonara and so long ...

Where you off to hun?
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          Where you off to hun?
          For the first time to a pub in his East London deprived area. Few people make the journey back alive.
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

You are AtW and I claim my 5 roubles!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
              Sayonara and so long ...
              Don't go!

I can't afford to lose another critic

My reviews will be more boring than my post's
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

He'll be back

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
                  For the first time to a pub in his East London deprived area. Few people make the journey back alive.
                  Or the park, same thing applies.

A MURDER hunt is under way after a builder beaten up in a busy Hoxton park lost his fight for life.

James Houliston, 44, of Regan Way, was left with a fractured skill when he was attacked in Shoreditch Park three weeks ago.

His life support machine was turned off at the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel last Thursday.

Police have launched a murder inquiry and have made an urgent appeal for witnesses to come forward.

"I believe the man who assaulted Mr Houliston is a local man and is likely to have been a regular visitor to the park," said Det Chief Insp Carl Mehta, who is leading the investigation.

Mr Houliston, a builder with two grown-up sons, was walking through the park at about 7.30pm on Tuesday, June 12.

He was near the Mintern Street entrance when he became involved in an argument with another person.

Mr Houliston was punched in the face and fell to the ground, crashing his head on the pavement.

He was taken to the hospital in a serious condition and never regained consciousness.

A postmortem carried out at Poplar mortuary on Friday found he died of head injuries.

Police are keen to trace a dark-skinned Asian man in his late teens, who is about 5ft 11ins tall and has an athletic build.

He was wearing light-coloured shorts and was wearing or holding a white T-shirt.

It is believed he was with a group of about six Asian and black youths in their late teens, as well as a white girl with blonde or bleached hair.

The incident room can be contacted on 020 8345 3734, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.

Comment

bye bye
                    SA says;
                    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                    X