• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Man-eating badgers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man-eating badgers

British forces have denied rumours that they released a plague of ferocious badgers into the Iraqi city of Basra.

Word spread among the populace that UK troops had introduced strange man-eating, bear-like beasts into the area to sow panic.

One housewife, Suad Hassan, 30, claimed she had been attacked by one of the badgers as she slept.

"My husband hurried to shoot it but it was as swift as a deer," she said. "It is the size of a dog but his head is like a monkey," she told AFP.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/6295138.stm

Originally posted by Burdock
    British forces have denied rumours that they released a plague of ferocious badgers into the Iraqi city of Basra.

Word spread among the populace that UK troops had introduced strange man-eating, bear-like beasts into the area to sow panic.

One housewife, Suad Hassan, 30, claimed she had been attacked by one of the badgers as she slept.

"My husband hurried to shoot it but it was as swift as a deer," she said. "It is the size of a dog but his head is like a monkey," she told AFP.

Is it April 1st??

Comment

]

These people are idiots...a huge man eating, monkey headed badger, with deer like performance??? What is she on?

Comment

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
        These people are idiots...a huge man eating, monkey headed badger, with deer like performance??? What is she on?
        I heard that we are going to release the man eating squirrel into afghanistan, it is the size of a gorilla with a crocodiles head....

Comment

Time to send in Spiny Norman

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes
            I heard that we are going to release the man eating squirrel into afghanistan, it is the size of a gorilla with a crocodiles head....

That's a good idea, there are a lot of nuts out there for it!!!

Comment

badger eating a man? makes a change from man eating a badger...

Comment

BBC Reporter: "This is the latest plan by the British Army Badger Division. Unleash amorous squaddies in full badger-suit camo gear on suspected terrorists 'Desperate Housewifes'! The plan is to draw out their husbands who can then be picked up by the Wild Boar Division hiding in the undergrowth.

Sgt. El Duder told us, "It's going pretty well really. Some irate husband with the head of a monkey took some pot shots at one of our boys last night, but it goes with the job. We get confused for deer sometimes too. I like the missions personally, I tend to have no luck with the women at home. You don't meet many people answering phones all day. The badger costume's coming home with me, I can tell you!"

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
                  badger eating a man? makes a change from man eating a badger...
                  Beaver?

Shirley?

Comment

they go with the squirrels ...

... in Iran

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2412412.html?menu=
                    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                    X