• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Tenants

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Tenants

Tenants moved out last Thursday, been there for the past 5 years, had a vewing last Friday, new tenants move in next week, and are paying an extra £150 per month, plus it will be managed by the chap who looks after the other lot, so I'm also paying 3% less on fees each month!!!
    Hows that !!
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Originally posted by n5gooner
    Tenants moved out last Thursday, been there for the past 5 years, had a vewing last Friday, new tenants move in next week, and are paying an extra £150 per month, plus it will be managed by the chap who looks after the other lot, so I'm also paying 3% less on fees each month!!!
    Hows that !!

What a shame you got a GF

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
      What a shame you got a GF

LOL !!
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

[size=2]Tenants moved out last Thursday, been there for the past 5 years:
        Well did you have to get the paint brushes out?
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Tenants moved out last Thursday, been there for the past 5 years, had a vewing last Friday, new tenants move in next week, and are paying an extra £150 per month
          Just think of all the money you lost by not raising the rent in line with the market whilst your previous tenants were in. No wonder they stayed so long.

Also maybe the new tenants are getting too good a deal as well, since it wasn't on the market five minutes.

Hows that !!
          Last edited by shoes; 13 July 2007, 14:13.

Comment

Hows that !!
            Well done! Where's your rental property?

My managing agents have been telling me not to increase rents on tenancy renewals as the market is 'fragile' - I suspect they are full of it and don't want to do any work.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by shoes
              Just think of all the money you lost by not raising the rent in line with the market whilst your previous tenants were in. No wonder they stayed so long.

Also maybe the new tenants are getting too good a deal as well, since it wasn't on the market five minutes.
              I thought the boy had done well and then I read your post. Bit negative, aren't you?
              Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Friend of mine who has a few properties in London an Oxford just put all his properties on the market -

"Its a Sign" --- Meg Ryan, Sleepless in Seatle

Comment

Bag-o-pus will be along shortly to tell you to drop the rents and to sell up before it's too late.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
                    Friend of mine who has a few properties in London an Oxford just put all his properties on the market -

"Its a Sign" --- Meg Ryan, Sleepless in Seatle
                    Oxford is going mental at the moment. Looking to buy there and found a nice 3-bed terrace with decent garden in quiet road backing onto canal with nice views over allotments, just 3 mins walk from station. £395k. Bit too much for a 3-bed, but I bet it will be sold in a week.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X