• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A MUST WATCH - THE WHOLE THING. You will see many truths that we encounter today. For example the terrorist act .. law . .. and how you can get jailed for no reason. Somewhere in the middle there is an explanation what tax really is , that it is ILLEGAL and there actually are people in the US who HAVE NOT PAID IT since some time. But this movie is about something else - how blind people are for what is going on today.
    Last edited by 2uk; 15 July 2007, 16:49.

Hey, 2uk isn't it time you had that mangy cat put to sleep? It looks blind, and seems to have given up on the idea of grooming.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

This Movie is SHOCKING.

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk
        This Movie is SHOCKING.
        This movie is boring...

Comment

Chaps , this is a serious thread. Watch the movie then comment.

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk
            Chaps , this is a serious thread. Watch the movie then comment.
            I tried to. However, I nearly fell asleep during the opening 10 minutes. I've seen and heard all that kind of tulipe before, and it looked like it was put together by a schoolboy.

Life's too short, so I knocked the other 90 minutes on the head.

You're going to tell me I missed something good now, aren't you.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
              I tried to. However, I nearly fell asleep during the opening 10 minutes. I've seen and heard all that kind of tulipe before, and it looked like it was put together by a schoolboy.

Life's too short, so I knocked the other 90 minutes on the head.

You're going to tell me I missed something good now, aren't you.
              WATCH the whole movie. You will thank me later.

The first 10 minutes are just about how religion was created as means to minipulate the people. The rest of the movie is about what is happening in the world today.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                You've got to wait for the Director's Cut....

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Zeity"...

Where's the friggin' mad axeman smilie when you need it?
                "I feel you will have to deal with this matter in the harshest possible way, Mr. Torrance."

He was 70 last week.

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk
                  WATCH the whole movie. You will thank me later.
                  I'll get back to it later.

Comment

Jesus Christ.

911 was an inside job, and central banks are private corporations.

This is incredible information, thanks for sharing it, I'll tell my friends.

Comment

Working...
                    X