• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Zeitghost v Kirk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zeitghost v Kirk

Saw Zeitghost's abismal perforamce against James Tiberius yesterday.

There I was extolling the need to record historically important events to my 11 year old but all he could do was laugh his head off. "Hey, look at me throw this polystyrene rock! Look at me shake while I lift it."

Don't know your chemistry then Zeit? Missed a trick there.

Originally posted by OrangeHopper
    Saw Zeitghost's abismal perforamce against James Tiberius yesterday.
    One of my better performances

Comment

Was that with or without the girdle?
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        What channel was I starring on?
        Ahem... you were the bit part on my show darhliiiing, just like those chappies in red- only there to die or be defeated.

HTH

Comment

Think it was on Sci-Fi.

I loved Kirk's comment that Zeit had shugged off attacks that would have killed any human.

Comment

There I was extolling the need to record historically important events to my 11 year old but all he could do was laugh his head off. "Hey, look at me throw this polystyrene rock! Look at me shake while I lift it."
            I hope you gave him a good thrashing for showing disrespect of Star Trek like that.
            Drivel is my speciality

Comment

I'm going to make him watch every Star Trek episode and every derogatory comment will elicit a severe trashing.

I'm not happy with his disrespect these days. He keeps saying things like, "Hey, Dad your favourite program the Clangers is on at the moment." The fact that he has a smug smile at the time is most infuriating.

Comment

I'm not happy with his disrespect these days. He keeps saying things like, "Hey, Dad your favourite program the Clangers is on at the moment." The fact that he has a smug smile at the time is most infuriating.
                Tell him he wouldn't take the piss out of The Master!

Comment

I got a three year old that we were babysitting watching Star Trek a couple of years ago. Did I get stick from my ex for that! My pleas that it was educational and we must teach such things as scifi-lore as early as possible in a child’s development only seemed to get me into deeper trouble.
                  Drivel is my speciality

Comment

My 3 year old was glued to Zeit's and Kirk's antics yesterday so I duely rewarded him with all the ice cream and chocolates he could eat.

The 11 year old did get freightened by the statues in one of the recent Dr. Who episodes but had no problem with the Master.

Comment

Working...
                    X