• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Caravan/Campervan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caravan/Campervan

Has anyone toyed with the idea of buying a campervan/caravan and using it whilst working away from home? I am thinking I could save money on accomodation costs and could always use it on weekends (unofficially obviously).

Max & Paddy!!!

Where would you park, the clients car park?

Comment

Originally posted by theemeestroo
      Has anyone toyed with the idea of buying a campervan/caravan and using it whilst working away from home?
      Where are you working?? Torquay??
      It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Has anyone toyed with the idea of buying a campervan/caravan and using it whilst working away from home? I am thinking I could save money on accomodation costs and could always use it on weekends (unofficially obviously).
        I know someone who did exactly that. Stayed in a campervan on the clients car park, used the clients toilets and shower room out of hours.

They were not impressed and they got "terminated".

Comment

BORRRRRRRRRRRRRING. NEXT.

Comment

A mate stopped in his in a leisure centre car park for months, went for an early morning swimeach day. A bit sad really !

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
              I know someone who did exactly that. Stayed in a campervan on the clients car park, used the clients toilets and shower room out of hours.

They were not impressed and they got "terminated".
              Did you think they wouldn't notice your big white van, prawn?

Comment

I can't help it if I live in a kebab van.

Comment

oh deary deary me. This guy needs to be voted as cheapo tight fisted contractor of the year.

Comment

The unmitigated horror.

You like emptying your own toilet and showering in a vertical plastic coffin? No way.

Comment

Working...
                    X