• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hello

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

....newbie here, just saying hello. I found this forum through Googling for information on an agency I've been dealing with recently, whose behaviour had rung a few alarm bells with me.

Anyway, just saying hi for now.

G.

Hello, Which Agency?

Comment

Hello Back

Hello Back

Comment

"I found this forum through Googling for information on an agency" - what were you googling on? racism? or discussions on pedantic spelling mistakes?

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile

G.
          Hi
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

....newbie here, just saying hello. I found this forum through Googling for information on an agency I've been dealing with recently, whose behaviour had rung a few alarm bells with me.

G.
            Male or female?
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Hi!

Troll, "behave" leave the newbie alone
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

G.
                Hello
                If your new here you won't know about our policy of Name and Shame. If you have had any bad experiences then name and shame but make sure they are back up with the info to support your claim. You will read on here other people's problems encountered which will help with your day to day choosing the right agency e.t.c.

p.s you will also get the usual crap posted to some of your urgent inportant questions but don't worry that is normal most the people on here don't get out much. You can tell who they are by looking at their post count. Anything higher than mine don''t get out. (Morning Guys, Gals, Cartoon Characters, Lizards, Aliens e.t.c.)
                Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

G.
                  Hi,

Welcome to a great site
                  Last edited by KathyWoolfe; 17 July 2007, 07:45.
                  It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Shalom Gentile,

You are welcome, but please be aware that this is a Jewish contractor site.

Mazel tov,
                    Burdock

Comment

Working...
                    X