• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You've received an ecard from a School friend!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've received an ecard from a School friend!

Anyone else being inundated with this type of spam?

I got one. I don't suppose that counts as "inundated".
    I could tell it was spam because, as an IT contractor, I do not have any friends, school or otherwise.

Comment

Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Pretty successful at whatever it does.

Never had spam until the last month when I started getting this one and the one with the pdf attached.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn

Since i've reached my forties, I seem to get loads of spam promising me a huge mortgage in $s or the ability to increase my sperm volume by at least 300%.

What? I need these at my age?

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeHopper
            ... and the one with the pdf attached.
            Anyone ever opened the pdf to find out what it is? I've deleted all of them.
            Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
              Anyone ever opened the pdf to find out what it is? I've deleted all of them.
              It's just another pump and dump stock scam. The sort they were sending as GIFs, but now as a PDF

It beggars belief that people are actually stupid enough to act on these 'hot stock tips'. I suppose they must do, otherwise the spammers wouldn't bother.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Greed and stupidity can be an explosive combination.

Comment

Yep - rather a lot of it.

I had to give my mum the 'safe behaviour on the internet' lecture again the other week. It's payback time for all the lectures I got
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

thats nothing compared to what i get sent...

MegaDik stimulates cell growth within the corpora cavernosa itself. An increase in cells allows for more blood to enter the penis making the penis larger and the erection more intense. The corpora cavernosa are the two bodies of erectile tissue on each side of the penis. MegaDik is 100% natural with no known side effects. All growth is permanent. Over 100,000 Men around the world are already satisfied with the Quality and Effectiveness of MegaDik and you could be also. A new and more sexually powerful man is only a few months away.
                    http://trynca.com
                    Yes! It is safer then placing an order over the phone or even buying anything at retail stores. We don't save your credit card information and can't even view it. All data is transmitted through a secure server by our credit card processor.

Comment

Working...
                    X