• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can I change text under my Username?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I change text under my Username?

I'm new to this BB and wondering if and how I can change the unflattering descriptive text that appears under my username???

Yup. Post more.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by NewMan
        I'm new to this BB and wondering if and how I can change the unflattering descriptive text that appears under my username???
        Good point, the text is highly misleading. Post thousands of drivel posts and you'll get a better "rating", which is the opposite of the truth.
        God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Think it changes at about 30ish

Comment

It's not the text, it's the username. "New Man"???? Are you kidding?

If you burgled my house, before leaving with an array of electrical goods, would you do the ironing and leave a quiche in the oven for when I get home?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
              It's not the text, it's the username. "New Man"???? Are you kidding?

If you burgled my house, before leaving with an array of electrical goods, would you do the ironing and leave a quiche in the oven for when I get home?
              Well apparently, the recommended thing to do when encountering burglars, is to make them a sandwich.

Comment

I find those succinct user descriptions are very useful and accurate, and it's thoughtful of the moderators to provide them.

Originally posted by NewMan
                Who said that?
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                X