• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

bolivian marching powder in the city

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bolivian marching powder in the city

is it common?
    surely not in IT!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Originally posted by kramer
    is it common?
    surely not in IT!
    Amazing how many people who have a drugs test coming up decide to shave their head for charity...

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
      is it common?
      surely not in IT!
      Eh, it's fecking rampant if the places I have worked are anything to go by. My current gig it's pretty much openly talked about.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

It's rampant everywhere mate.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

I work for an IB and IT wise the guys aren't as nerdy as other places I've worked. I thought one or two would do it, like the guy with the earing and the guy that went to Glasto, but on a recent night out, someone had a couple of gs and before I knew it about 20 blokes and one chick were buzzing off their tits! So yeah I reckon a lot more folk are on it than u realise, but keep it very very quiet.

Comment

I haven't seen it around since the dot-com boom. But then it really WAS everywhere then...
            Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
                thing is that's your hand still, isn't it?
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Charlie is the new Proplus.

hth.

Comment

It's cheap, it's everywhere, and people can still get into work the next day. Proper wasters use substances that leave them incapacitated for days.

Comment

Working...
                    X