• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Denial

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denial

For about the past 6 years i have just realised that i have been in a constant state of denial.

Denial of what i do. Previously i saw this contracting malarky as just a way to earn more money in short periods of time than anyone else and go on longer, bigger, better holidays or expeditions to self-gratify myself.

Now its hitting home, that im a full-time computer boff, who earns over the average wage, and lives an average middle class life.

Originally posted by el duder
    For about the past 6 years i have just realised that i have been in a constant state of denial.

Denial of what i do. Previously i saw this contracting malarky as just a way to earn more money in short periods of time than anyone else and go on longer, bigger, better holidays or expeditions to self-gratify myself.

Now its hitting home, that im a full-time computer boff, who earns over the average wage, and lives an average middle class life.
    Welcome to the real world.

Comment

No you haven't.

Comment

Now its hitting home, that im a full-time computer boff, who earns over the average wage, and lives an average single middle class life.
        now thats depressing!
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
          now thats depressing!

alright. no need to rub it ****** in is there!

Comment

Did you decide not to see that girl again??

Comment

Originally posted by cailin dana
              Did she decide not to see you?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin dana
                Which one?

Ive been serial dating at the moment.

Met one girl who is really nice. So been seeing her, but not sure i can make my mind up on her. Shes relationship material, but i need to be sure with my decision making.

Is it wrong to date another girl while im dating her?

Comment

Which one?

Met one girl who is really nice. So been seeing her, but not sure i can make my mind up on her. Shes relationship material, but i need to be sure with my decision making.

Nope...... unless you are leading her up the garden path! Wasn't there an Irish one last week?

Comment

Which one?

What have you led her to believe?

Comment

Working...
                    X