• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bayside Prophecies - Future Russian Attack On The USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bayside Prophecies - Future Russian Attack On The USA

It's amazing how much the visions of this woman coincide with the testimonies of Russian defectors such as Anatoliy Golitsyn and Jan Sejna.

In 1917 the Virgin Mary gave warnings and prophecies to three children in Fatima, Portugal. Many of these prophecies have already occurred with 100% accuracy. At Bayside, New York, Mother Mary explained in great detail the Fatima prophecies and the events soon to befall mankind.

Veronica Lueken, the seer of Bayside, is a wife and mother of five children. She lived on Long Island, New York. The story of her heavenly visitations goes back to the year 1968 when St. Theresa began appearing to her and dictating sacred poem-messages. St. Theresa prepared Veronica for the first heavenly visitation of Our Lady in 1970. Before this Veronica had not received any manifestations from Heaven.

Our Lady Herself appeared to Veronica in her home on April 7, 1970, informing her that She would appear on the grounds of the old St. Robert Bellarmine Church in Bayside, New York, on June 18, 1970. Our Lady said there will be a miraculous spring and Our Lady will appear over the old church building and then the Bishop could not deny Her appearances. It will be called the "Lourdes of America." Our Lady asked that vigils of prayer be held there (now temporarily held at the Vatican Pavilion site in Flushing), and that full directions be given to the clergy of the parish to prepare for Our Lady's first visit there. Our Lady also requested that a Shrine and Basilica be erected on this Her chosen sacred site, which is to be named "Our Lady of the Roses, Mary Help of Mothers." She promised to come on the eve of the great feast days of the Church, which dates would be given to Veronica to disseminate the messages given to her throughout the whole world.

"There are evil powers, My child, being set up to enslave your world! I have begged you; I have asked you through countless years to pray much for the conversion of Our adversaries. One nation, Russia, My children, shall be your scourge. As they shall go across the world, ravenous in appetite, destruction as their means for enslaving the world!"
    Our Lady of the Roses, September 13, 1975
    "O My children, I warned you many years ago, I warned you in Fatima that, unless you prayed and did penance, Russia and the agents of the sickle and the hammer would go throughout the world cutting down nations and bringing death, destruction, and slavery. And you, My country, America the beautiful, you are all-wise but stupid in management, for you have the picture of your coming destruction right before your face and you refuse to look."
    Our Lady of the Roses, April 2, 1977
    "I have asked you in countless visitations to earth to pray and pray again that Russia would not send her errors throughout the world. But you did not listen, carried away with the cares of your world, being materialistic, casting aside spirituality for power and greed. What will you gain if you obtain this power and you leave your earth without merit and cannot enter the eternal Kingdom of Heaven?"
    Our Lady, March 15, 1978
    "My children, no country now shall be free from the evils of communism. My heart is torn, for I have come to you in countless appearances upon earth to warn you as Our children to avoid compromise with the enemies of God, though they come to you with smooth tongues, rationalizing their behavior. And because man has fallen out of grace, he will accept these lies and become enslaved."
    Our Lady, May 13, 1978
    "The United States of America shall not escape this time the punishments and the desolation of the nation that has gone now throughout the world, with Russia as the main force for this evil.
    "Man was created to live peacefully. Man was created to know his God, and in this manner to have a world that is not a paradise, but one in which man could live in peace and security. But now all of the leaders of the world run about and they say it is peace, it is security. Their words are like two prongs from the mouth: they say those words, but then they turn their backs and they are busy getting ready for a major invasion of the United States and Canada.
    "Yes, My child, all who read and listen to the Message must know that there is a plan now for Russia, a plan against the United States and Canada. Your nation and Canada are surrounded!"
    Our Lady, March 26, 1983
    "Do not take lightly the reports of ships out on the sea and submarines. They are there, My child and My children, and they are not out for a joy ride. It is all part of the master plan for the takeover of the United States and Canada.
    "I know, I heard the voice also, My child, that said that the United States shall be taken over without a shot to ring out. That is not true, My children. Should they advance upon you as they plan, there will be bloodshed in the streets, blood flowing and mother's hearts breaking in sorrow. Oh, how they will gnash their teeth and cry bitter tears of regret that they did not foresee or listen to the voices from Heaven crying out: Prepare now, for you do not have much longer to exist as a free nation."
    Our Lady, April 14, 1984
    "This will tell you, My child and My children, that the major Chastisement shall be a Third World War, which is in the planning now. Russia has not been converted. And why? Because the Message I gave many years ago to the little children, and to those who had the heart to seek for the truth, I told them that unless they prayed the Rosary and wore their brown Scapulars, death shall be a place among the living: death such as no man could perceive in his human mind, to see the destruction of missiles and other contemptible, technological implements, made strictly from the knowledge of Satan.

"In the Church, My child, cry with Me. My tears fall upon you and your children, and all of the children of the world, because of the fact that many shall die in the great flames of the Ball of Redemption; and also, the technological weapons of the enemy, Russia. All of these munitions are being sent throughout the world. They are building up armaments beyond what man could conceive. This you must know because only you, My children, who hear My words and act upon them, shall be saved." -
    Our Lady, July 1, 1985
    "Many countries shall be embroiled in wars, until we have the greatest war ever seen, nor shall ever be seen again, the Third World War, which shall engulf the nations. And many nations shall disappear from the force of the armaments being gathered now throughout Russia."
    Our Lady, August 21, 1985
    "My child and My children, I wish that you all keep a constant vigilance of prayer going throughout the world, your country, the United States, and Canada. I warn you again that Russia plans an attack upon the United States.

"You must remember, My children, when you accept the talkings and the words of an atheist: there is no honour in the atheist. There is no truth in the atheist. They will cajole you, and buy you, until you no longer are what is called a 'free nation,' but you will be enslaved-if they do not kill the multitudes before, My child. I say 'if,' because it is their plan to destroy your nation and rebuild it by themselves. The cost of life means nothing to them, as you can recognize in all of the countries around your world that have been invaded by Russia, or Russia is the secret agent giving over the firearms and the destructive missiles to destroy the United States and Canada."
    Our Lady, September 14, 1985
    "My child, the last time We spoke to you, We told you that there was a far greater message to be given to mankind. This is the message: THAT RUSSIA PLANS TO INVADE THE UNITED STATES WITH MISSILES!

"There is much that you don't know, My poor children, or perhaps some think it best that you don't know what is happening within your governments. Many of the newspapers and other means of relaying this to you have been silenced."
    Our Lady, 26th March 1983
    Link

"The cost of life means nothing to them, as you can recognize in all of the countries around your world that have been invaded by Russia, or Russia is the secret agent giving over the firearms and the destructive missiles to destroy the United States and Canada."
    Our Lady, September 14, 1985
    What has happened to nations throughout the world, through Russia, shall happen to the United States and Canada. Russia, My children, is not entering where you can see them. They are infiltrating now into every side of your nation: north, south, east, and west-on the outer fringes and the inner fringes."
    Our Lady, May 17, 1986
    "When I came to Fatima many years ago, I knew that communism would go throughout the world destroying many nations and attacking My Son's Church. Therefore, I made a promise that if the Pope, the Pope of those days and the Pope today, would unite with all the bishops of the world, all together on one day - not the world - but the bishops and the Pope will unite and pray for the consecration of Russia. I do not mean the world, My children; I mean Russia - Russia, the scourge of mankind. You will pray for Russia. One day must be allotted in which Pope John Paul II and, also, all the bishops of the world must unite on one day, I repeat, and pray for Russia; or Russia will continue to be the scourge from God. Russia will continue to go throughout the world annihilating people and places and countries."
    Our Lady, 10th February 1987
    "My child and My children, keep a constant vigilance of prayer going throughout your nation and the nations of the world. You do not know how close you are to being one of the nations to be annihilated. I speak this of the United States of America, because they are being deluded by Russia. Russia has in armaments six times the number of missiles that we store. While they say they deploy them, and take them out of existence that is not true. They are increasing and increasing; for they have only one thought in mind-that is to take over the whole world."
    Our Lady, October 2, 1987
    At 12:31 p.m., shortly after Veronica finished reading the articles in the daily newspaper pertaining to the current events in the Soviet Union, Our Lady appeared clothed in all-white, looking very sad, in what Veronica perceived as a message expressed in desperation: "Do not be deceived. Their father is the father of all liars: Satan. Their master plan is in motion. Pray for the light. Minds are clouded. I repeat: it is a ruse. Wake up America or you will suffer much."
    Our Lady, December 18, 1991
    "As in the past Lenin, as in the past Stalin, and Khrushchev; and many others had tried to deceive the United States. They all felt that by trying to ensnare you with delusions of casting aside their communistic aspirations, that they had become as you, a free nation for all.

"I assure you, My children, there is no freedom in Russia. It is all a delusion.

"They seek the monies of the world from the nations of the world. And why do you not learn a lesson? It happened in the time of Lenin; it happened in the time of Stalin. And there you are all on the same road, ready to give billions of monies that should be given to those of your nation and the free nations of the world.

"Do not be deceived, My children, Russia is not free. It is a cosmetic act to delude you. Lenin and Stalin used the same tactics, My children. Why do you not learn from your errors?...

"That is the same old plan, My children, and those leaders of your nation are as blind as they were in the past. I tell you for your own good, My children of the United States of America, that once was a nation under God and indivisible, that you will fall! If you do not come out of your slumber now, you will fall!

"For it is their plan to subdue you, once they get the billions that they need in aid, to bring up the economy and buy more armaments. They have not disposed of their armaments, My child and My children. They store them in other nations. They have the same goals as their forefathers."

Our Lady of the Roses, June 18, 1992
    Link

Comment

2 sugars please.

Comment

Comment

Ah, the man not burdened with independent thought returns.

I present to you Nicky G, the cut 'n' paste king!

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy
            Ah, the man not burdened with independent thought returns.

I present to you Nicky G, the cut 'n' paste king!
            To percieve the current threat from Russia years in advance of the general populace requires a greater degree of independent thought than you likely possess.

Comment

I lost the will to live after the first 3 pages!

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky G
                To percieve the current threat from Russia years in advance of the general populace requires a greater degree of independent thought than you likely possess.
                Blah, blah, blah...

Anyone who is familiar with your real thoughts from 'the other contractor website' knows all to well you are full of sh!t.

HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky G
                  Yes, quoting alleged prophecies from an alleged apparition of a dead woman shows great independence of thought.

Comment

The prophecy has been fulfiled. Chico has returned.

Comment

Working...
                    X