• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weather

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather

I have a 10 minute walk from the station to work and this morning all the roads are flooded and I'm now sat in the office absolutely drenched.
    Listen to my last album on Spotify

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob
    I have a 10 minute walk from the station to work and this morning all the roads are flooded and I'm now sat in the office absolutely drenched.
    Yep - so p1syy this morning, I gave Mrs OG a lift to the station 300 metres away this morning. Back in the snuggly warmth of the home office for the day.

Comment

60 mile drive through it this morning. Very pleasant.

110 mile drive to Dorset this evening and fishing the Stour tomorrow evening. Do you think I will be able to dodge the downpours?

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeHopper
        110 mile drive to Dorset this evening and fishing the Stour tomorrow evening. Do you think I will be able to dodge the downpours?
        If you're going fishing, why would you want to dodge the downpours?
        It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Threw the fishing umbrella away a few years ago and I will have an 11 year old with me.

If it were me alone with a trout rod I wouldn't give a damn. Many a good day had in unclement weather.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeHopper
            Threw the fishing umbrella away a few years ago and I will have an 11 year old with me.

If it were me alone with a trout rod I wouldn't give a damn. Many a good day had in unclement weather.
            My recollections of fishing in this kind of weather was of clouds of midges.... pesky feckers
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Oh...btw off to the Med Sunday for 3 weeks... so I hope this inclement weather persists
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

The rain's very noisy here in Theale. It's giving me a headache.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956

Why don't you stand up so I can see who you are Moosey...

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956

Bleeedin fire alarm test...

Comment

Working...
                    X