• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Up (date)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up (date)

ok, heres the latest....

met up with the girl last night for our 3rd date, went well, lots of booze, big nosh up in a nice restaurant etc...few kisses..

everything is sweet, but she is not my usual type and i certainly dont know how far this could go just yet. soooooo - we arranged for her to come over for a (dvd night) sat and stay over...

do you think im rushing into this? i am still not 100% sure about her, but i do like her alot.

i kinda still want to keep my options open, and im going for a date tonight.

do i still see the girl on saturday or cancel?

Originally posted by el duder
    ok, heres the latest....

met up with the girl last night for our 3rd date, went well, lots of booze, big nosh up in a nice restaurant etc...few kisses..

everything is sweet, but she is not my usual type and i certainly dont know how far this could go just yet. soooooo - we arranged for her to come over for a (dvd night) sat and stay over...

do you think im rushing into this? i am still not 100% sure about her, but i do like her alot.

Deep breath - what do you think you should do?

Comment

Mate, you are clearly watching too much crap american TV.

Surely it can't require this much analysis!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
        Deep breath - what do you think you should do?
        I'm scared to let this one go, cause she is very nice. But i think its a bit early to jump into bed with her on Sat.

As far as she sees it, once Sat happens....we are an item.

Comment

ok, heres the latest....

Just 'cos she is staying over doesn't mean she will sleep with you. And if you intend on trying it on with her... then I think it's a bit tight to see the girl tonight...... but that might just be me being old fashioned!

Comment

I'm scared to let this one go, cause she is very nice. But i think its a bit early to jump into bed with her on Sat.

As far as she sees it, once Sat happens....we are an item.

Has she said that?

Comment

Be careful with your selection of DVD - you don't want to give her the right / wrong (delete as appropriate) impression

Comment

Originally posted by cailin dana
                Just 'cos she is staying over doesn't mean she will sleep with you. And if you intend on trying it on with her... then I think it's a bit tight to see the girl tonight...... but that might just be me being old fashioned!

i am seeing another girl tonight for a 1st date, just to get a bit of perspective on things. thats all. nothing major, it could be just like going for a drink with a mate, cause ive never met her before.

basically, if shes staying over for the night, she'll be sleeping with me.

Comment

Has she said that?

no, but i can tell she is up for the relationship thing.

Comment

Yeah.. I think maybe 'keeping your options open' by going out with someone else the day before you've invited her round for a sleepover is slightly cheeky... I wouldn't have thought she (Sat night girl) would be that impressed if she found out
                    It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Working...
                    X