• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's next to be banned?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's next to be banned?

Cailin Dana's gone now. For a mildly vulgar but commonly used Irish language expression?

Ah is that why? A word of warning would have been nice.... that fella really doesn't like me - how grim???
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
      Cailin Dana's gone now. For a mildly vulgar but commonly used Irish language expression?

Maybe if I had said it in english I wouldn't have been banned! And I don't think Churchill really minded!!!
      Bazza gets caught

Comment

But I bet 99% of us on here wouln't have had a clue what it meant (I certainly don't). Lift the ban!

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith
          Ah is that why? A word of warning would have been nice.... that fella really doesn't like me - how grim???
          Could be that - although obviously delivering a racial slur against you is OK? Well you seem to be here again. Wonder how long 'til they catch up with you? Perhaps giving sound romantic advice to El Duder is against the rules?

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars
            But I bet 99% of us on here wouln't have had a clue what it meant (I certainly don't). Lift the ban!
            Yes - this is really silly.

Comment

Perhaps giving sound romantic advice to El Duder is against the rules?

should be on health and safety grounds.

Comment

maybe if I posted in English it would hav been ok?
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

Could be that - although obviously delivering a racial slur against you is OK? Well you seem to be here again. Wonder how long 'til they catch up with you? Perhaps giving sound romantic advice to El Duder is against the rules?

og: your participation and encouragerment of material which contravenes the board t&c is noted. please stick to these or you will follow. if you must whinge, however, send the owners an email.
                  thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife
                    should be on health and safety grounds.

lol - yes...... it meant "kiss my a**" which I think is loads less offensive than a lot of stuff posted on here!
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                    X