• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dick Cheney

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dick Cheney

There's a growing consensus in America that it's Dick Cheney who calls the shots at the White House

Geez, taken the yanks a while to figure that out!

I have always maintained that there is too much media focus on Bush personally and it distracts from the real villians, irrespective of Bush's often clumsey demenour, the real power players are his immediate reports and the professional civil sevants that these people keep close to them.

cheney, wolfowitz, rice, baker, perle, gonzales, gates, rumsfield, libby, armitrage and o'sullivan.

All these people should be called to account for the disgrace that is Iraq.

Intentional use of lowercase.

whatever you may say about the Europeans (in particular the French and Scandivanians), they elegantly, delightfully and gleefully buried enough metaphorical hatchets in the back of wolfowitz, to ensure no other "retired" necon will come sniffing at a prestigious european based position for a few years.
    Last edited by barely_pointless; 23 July 2007, 04:09.

Comment

"cheney, wolfowitz, rice, baker, perle, gonzales, gates, rumsfield, libby, armitrage and o'sullivan.

All these people should be called to account for the disgrace that is Iraq.

Intentional use of lowercase
      "

The pot calling the kettle black
      Last edited by Paddy; 23 July 2007, 07:22.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by barely_pointless
        whatever you may say about the Europeans (in particular the French and Scandivanians), they elegantly, delightfully and gleefully buried enough metaphorical hatchets in the back of wolfowitz, to ensure no other "retired" necon will come sniffing at a prestigious european based position for a few years.
        A French customer once told me that if you could master office politics in France, you'd find office politics in the rest of the world a piece of cake.

I can't claim to have mastered it (probably impossible for someone who isn't French), but I did pick up a few tips
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
        X