• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why Not Shoot Looters?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Not Shoot Looters?

Feck me!

People are flooded out of their homes. They can't get insurance becuase they live on a flod plain. Some people have lost nearly everything and now, as if things aren't bad enough for people, we have reports of their houses being looted.

Where's the fecking backbone in this country? The US had no problems shooting the b@st@rds during the New Orleans flood disaster.

Oh, and let's bring back hanging!

[Rant over]

Originally posted by Kyajae
    Why Not Shoot Looters?
    Because that would deny them the right to a fair trial?
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Also, you have to make them a sandwich before shooting them (see thread..)
      Last edited by Burdock; 23 July 2007, 08:20.

Comment

They would also get a £30 fine as the jails are too full.....

Will the last person out, turn off the lights as this country has gone down the pan...

Comment

I gor myself a TV and DVD player, they're drying out as we speak!

Comment

People are flooded out of their homes. They can't get insurance becuase they live on a flod plain.
            [Rant over]

My last house was on a flood plane, I had no problems getting insurance, it cost me about 50 quid a year more because of the flood plane but I had no problems getting it.

During the last load of flood in Hull, they interviewed some chav's who were moaning that it was unfair that all their neighbours were getting new stuff and they weren't because they were not insured.......

If people don't want to pay out to insure their property then they have no right to complain that they have to pay to replace it when they loose it.

Comment

Feck me!

Where's the fecking backbone in this country? The US had no problems shooting the b@st@rds during the New Orleans flood disaster.

[Rant over]

Don't you mean the Private Security Firms hired by the Rich of New Orleans had no problem shooting the lower class of orleans ? ,Actually the US Marines were primarily engaged in sapping & humanitarian work, i.e Engineering , Rebuilding the Levies and Health, on the other hand Blackwater Security dispatched the equivalent of over 2 platoons, with "deputies" to "Protect" the "assets" of their "clients".

http://www.blackwaterusa.com/securityconsulting/

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/091005A.shtml

oh, just do a google on it, In June, the number of Private "Security" personnel in Iraq surpassed the number of US Soldiers deployed.

Comment

Working...
              X