• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Walking on the moon?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walking on the moon?

What is the general concensus...was it a fake or did they actually take "one small step..."?

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
    What is the general concensus...was it a fake or did they actually take "one small step..."?
    Weeeelllll, Buzz Aldrin is a Freemason...

Comment

And the Police had a smash hit with it so it must be true.

Comment

I find most conspiracy theories pretty unconvinicing so I'll go with the 'they really walked on the moon'. For one thing, I reckon the Soviets woud have had to have been in on it - but hang on, perhaps they were just two sides of the New World Order, creating an illusion of Cold War to keep their populace under control.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
          Weeeelllll, Buzz Aldrin is a Freemason...
          So are you? Should we take everything you say with a pinch of salt? Or are you suggesting his character is beyond reproach?
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Of all the conspiracy theories this is the saddest. It just has zero merit, some krap about the flag fluttering and a shadow in the wrong place... Look the USA sent a big rocket into space, some guys walked on the moon, they came back with some rocks. It happened move on.

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
              Of all the conspiracy theories this is the saddest. It just has zero merit, some krap about the flag fluttering and a shadow in the wrong place... Look the USA sent a big rocket into space, some guys walked on the moon, they came back with some rocks. It happened move on.

So, what exactly are you saying?

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
                So are you? Should we take everything you say with a pinch of salt? Or are you suggesting his character is beyond reproach?
                I think Churchie is saying that he has walked on the moon!

Comment

definite fake, if you look at moonbase alpha you'll see they reused the sets in that

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
                    The so called evidence of the sceptics is pathetic and relies on people having little or no knowledge of how light, shade and lens distortion works. One point that proves beyond doubt is that radio signals conform to inverse square law. You can not fake a signal from the moon. Further more a set of mirrors were setup on the landing site so that lasers fired from the earth would be reflected back for experimental purposes. The setup is still used today.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X