• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sports car hire

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sports car hire

I want to hire something sporty, TT, RX8, Lotus etc for 4 days. I've been on Avis/Europe websites but very pricey, can anyone recommend any companies? Pickup in London. Don't want to spend more than £400 for 4 days.

A colleague got to 'test-drive' a new BMW for over a week. Might be the only way of doing it within budget.

Comment

Go to a car dealer and persuade them that you are serious about buying a sporty car and see if they will give a car for a long weekend test drive, I know that Honda and Audi do this.

Kerching free car! …Just be prepared for lots of phone calls after you've taken it back.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
        Go to a car dealer and persuade them that you are serious about buying a sporty car and see if they will give a car for a long weekend test drive, I know that Honda and Audi do this.

Kerching free car! …Just be prepared for lots of phone calls after you've taken it back.
        Years ago I got a good play with an NSX that way. Started with a trip to Donington to get frightened by Jonathan Palmer. Why Honda ever thought there was any chance I might plough 70k into one escapes me but it was fun.

Comment

I was looking at this the weekend, 2.5k to hire a Lambo for from Mon-Fri

Comment

Bit late but Ive hired from here before
            http://www.avisprestige.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ivor1
              Bit late but Ive hired from here before
              http://www.avisprestige.com/
              Was she worth it?
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
                Was she worth it?

No definatly not

Comment

Working...
                X