• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Latest Pimp To Annoy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Latest Pimp To Annoy

Has an 0870 number! Go on, make money off me ringing you

Originally posted by Epiphone
    Has an 0870 number! Go on, make money off me ringing you
    is the "real" number not on saynoto0870 website - or irng them once and ask for their international number as you are currently in brussells or something and then just drop the +44 and add a 0

Comment

Originally posted by fzbucks
      is the "real" number not on saynoto0870 website - or irng them once and ask for their international number as you are currently in brussells or something and then just drop the +44 and add a 0
      ... and then post their number on saynoto0870.

Comment

Well, I've got some 0844 numbers so I make money off them ringing me !
        It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Originally posted by fzbucks
          The real number is on their site but doesn't work. I'll get a proper one when/if the guy gets back in touch. Annoys me cause I've got 600 minutes on the mobile that could be used. And yes, I'm cheap enough to begrudge 10p in calls

Comment

I'd considered getting a perimum rate number on my CV for pimps to call....
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            (whatever these are)

Comment

From my O2 mobile I can call 0870 numbers inclusive of the subscription minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN
                From my O2 mobile I can call 0870 numbers inclusive of the subscription minutes.
                Not for much longer: Linky

Comment

Working...
                X