• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's the market like at the moment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the market like at the moment

Being replaced by a permie and bored of looking at jobserve
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Seems good for what I do. Pretty bouyant. You should find some stuff on JS, shouldn't you?

I've left Billy again by the way.

Comment

No not much - and nothing up north!
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
        I've left Billy again by the way.
        Never mind, I'm sure you'll find a new boyfriend soon
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
          Being replaced by a permie and bored of looking at jobserve

Seems pretty good as long as you're willing to travel.

Sorry to hear you're being benched though.

Comment

they were doing a 'pahnd a nanas a pahnd', or at least I think that's what he was shouting. better hurry up though, they were selling quick.

Comment

The market is flooded at the moment, and the bench is under water too!
              Cats are evil.

Comment

In IB its bom boom boom. I hear Morgan Stanl;ey are about to lift ban on contractors...

Comment

No IB background so that tends to rule me out on those

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
                    No IB background so that tends to rule me out on those
                    Everyone has to start getting the industry experience somewhere... surely a Boom would be a good opportunity to get started if the demand outstrips the supply of IB experienced peeps?
                    It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Working...
                    X