• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Passats

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passats

Passats, 3 yrs old, 1.9tdi

anybody got any experiences epinions ?

Milan.

No, but they are generally driven by the dullest of people.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
      Passats, 3 yrs old, 1.9tdi

anybody got any experiences epinions ?

Milan.

numpty
      Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer

numpty

You critic you....

Comment

Originally posted by King Cnvt
          No, but they are generally driven by the dullest of people.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
          Which is indeed why Milan is considering one.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

passat = audi a4, if you are anyway tall or even slightly over 6', then they are probably the most uncomfortable car I have ever driven.

I mean they're inoffensive and all that, and as a family car for a short person, I imagine they're OK, but I'd nevr stick the kids , the missus, and me in it for a long journey, the old Gold rock hard suspension GTi Mk2 was a much better ride.

Comment

Yep, my 10 year old 4x4 is more comfortable...even with dodgy suspension...

Comment

Oi! I drive a passat and very happy with it.

Mine is 4 yrs old (Mk5) 2.0tdi. Had it for 6 months, no problems.

Is very responsive, nippy when it needs to be and can get 50mpg easy on motorways
                It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by barely_pointless
                  if you are anyway tall or even slightly over 6', then they are probably the most uncomfortable car I have ever driven.
                  I'd completely disagree with that. I'm 6'2'' and have no comfort issues. Plenty of head room & leg space
                  It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

I'm 6'4" (193cm) and they kill my back. Both A4's and Passats, had to buy one of those little physio pillows to make it bearable.

Comment

Working...
                    X