• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Office Space

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Office Space

So who agrees with me that Office Space is the best movie ever, and that people who haven't seen it deserve a damn good thrashing?

This movie was part of my inspiration to get into contracting in fact, mmmkay.

I haven't seen it, so assume you're gonna give me a thrashing?

5pm, by the station.
    Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
      I haven't seen it, so assume you're gonna give me a thrashing?

5pm, by the station.
      I should really beat you within an inch of your life for that heinous crime, you really need to see this movie, seriously.

Comment

never heard of it, is it like genn gary glen ross?
        I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
          Why would it be like Glengarry Glenn Ross?

Comment

Have you got the TPS reports yet?
            Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane
              Why would it be like Glengarry Glenn Ross?

well it's probaby the best office based film I have seen
              I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

well it's probaby the best office based film I have seen
                No, it's not like Glengarry Glen Ross. It is based in an IT company, not an estate agents sales office. Hoo wa!

TPS report is here: http://www.ballssticksstuff.com/files/TPSreport.doc

Remember the cover sheet!

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0151804/

I want to see it now, I'm going to trawl the BT sites tonight.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Office Space

Was on BBC1 several months ago and started to watch it but it came across as looking really dated which put me off watching it any further.

Am I now going to be thrashed?

I have partially seen it!

Comment

Working...
                    X