• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1001 Things.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1001 Things.........

.....you've always wanted to know but were afraid to ask.

Let's see how many ingenious nuggets of info we can get on this.

if i have to remove any more of this kind of stuff from the general forum, you will be banned.
    sp
    Last edited by scotspine; 24 July 2007, 16:32.

Oh Dear...duck everyone...

Comment

perhaps if you had included "about contracting" at the end of the title you might have stood a decent chance. reduce it to a 101 and you (we) might actually create a useful list of information for newbies. maybe even some of the old dogs might learn a trick or two.

Comment

"(we) might actually create a useful list of information for newbies"

That would be a first!
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
          .....you've always wanted to know but were afraid to ask.

Let's see how many ingenious nuggets of info we can get on this.

if i have to remove any more of this kind of stuff from the general forum, you will be banned.
          sp
          Sorry, Nanny

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
            "(we) might actually create a useful list of information for newbies"

That would be a first!

Yeah, but they wouldn't read them anyway.

Comment

ok, let's not bother then.

Comment

I guess none of you guys were ever newbies???

Comment

Working...
                X