• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The real reason behind the UK Floods

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The real reason behind the UK Floods

This is the real reason behind the UK floods, The Great Comet, which also appeared at the time of Christ. Some people call it Planet X and its coming brings major earth changes that have been felt for decades, but have dramatically increased in the last few years.

The Great Comet

For years now "knowing ones" have been speaking of the coming of this especially significant Star. The number of those who await it is continually increasing, and the indications become more and more definite, so much so that in fact it is to be expected soon. But what it really signifies, what it brings, whence it comes, has not yet been rightly explained.

It is thought that it brings upheavals of an incisive nature. But this Star portends more.

It can be called the Star of Bethlehem, because it is of exactly the same nature as that was. Its power sucks the waters up high, brings weather catastrophes and still more. When encircled by its rays the earth quakes.

Since the event in Bethlehem there has been nothing like it. Like the Star of Bethlehem, this Star has also detached itself from the Eternal Realm of Primordial Spirit at such a time as to take effect on this earth exactly when the years of spiritual enlightenment are to come to all mankind.

The Star takes its course in a straight line from the Eternal Realm to this part of the Universe. Its core is filled with high spiritual power; it envelops itself in material substance, and will thereby also become visible to men on earth. Unerringly and unswervingly the Comet pursues its course, and will appear on the scene at the right hour, as already ordained thousands of years ago.

The first direct effects have already begun in recent years. For anyone who wishes neither to see nor to hear this, and who does not perceive how ridiculous it is still to maintain that all the extraordinary things which have already happened are of everyday occurrence, there is naturally no help. He either wishes to act like an ostrich out of fear, or he is burdened with an extremely limited understanding. Both types must be allowed to go serenely on their way; one can only smile at their easily refutable assertions.

But the knowing ones could also be told where the first powerful rays are striking. However, since the rays are gradually also encompassing the whole earth, there is no use in being more explicit, It will take years to come to this point, and years before the Comet again releases the earth from its influence. And then the earth is purified and refreshed in every respect for the blessing and joy of its inhabitants. It will be more beautiful than it has ever been. Therefore every believer shall look forward to the future with tranquil confidence, and not be alarmed at anything that may happen in the coming years. If he can look up with confidence to God no harm will come to him.
    Abd-Ru-Shin - In The Light Of Truth Book 1

I thought it was because Jodie Marsh was horny

Comment

I thought it was because of increased immigration.

Innit.

Comment

I thought it was because of all the fat contractors down south tilting the country
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

You think this is a troll but I can assure you it is not. Look at the number of earth changes and natural disasters that have occurred in the last decade, in particular earthquakes.

When encircled by its rays the earth quakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy
            I thought it was because of increased immigration.

Innit.

Innit? Use proper English!

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky G
              Innit? Use proper English!
              Yeah, that should be "aight" innit!
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky G
                You think this is a troll but I can assure you it is not.
                A rose by any other name is still a rose
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Mr G, or if I can call you by your real name, Mr... Icke?

Nice theory but IMHO a complete load of twaddle. Perhaps you should go read a few books on weather systems? The unusually high rainfall has been attributed to the cyclically low trajectory of the jet stream sucking up the warmer water from the tropics and then dumping it over us as the air cools as the jet stream meanders north. It does this regularly, and when I say regularly, I mean centuries, not simply since you have become paranoid about the end of the world simply through observing a change in the weather.... but then I guess fear is a good marketing weapon for your theories? The Azores high pressure system usually builds in the spring/sumer and pushes the polar maritime frontal systems way up into the north this time of year thus providing us with our normally stable sunny summer climate.

It has been noted that we are in an El Nino cycle which may have some bearing on matters but it remains to be seen what causes that... but I am fairly sure it has SFA to do with mystical stars and comets - more likely that it is to do with our complex relationship in space to the the sun and moon. Still, bring on the rain. I can then justify buying my new sailing boat.

Would a rose still be called a rose if it was called a cabbage? I guess a cabbage would still be a cabbage by any other name, unless it was called Brian of course!!
                  Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Comment

Just like to point out one thing.

there is no el Nino this year: fact
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                    X