• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Arctic Systems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arctic Systems

Looks like Arctic won.

PCG front page says Arctic won. Analysis to follow.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Green light

Comment

I expect that they will now redraft the legislation. Or maybe not given the recent IR win on that IR35 case based on really dodgy grounds.

Good news if it is true
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Why will the government have to redraft legislation? After all, its not like this is a precident or anything!

Mailman

Comment

At least if they have to redraft they cannot back date it and it has to go through the HoC - for what use that is.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

http://forums.contractoruk.com/threadnav19206-2-10.html
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Not everybody reads the sensible threads Xen. That is why I brought it here.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                Not everybody reads the sensible threads Xen. That is why I brought it here.
                Don't mother the ignorant, TLG.
                Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

excellent news, wonder what will happen now

wonder what it all cost hmrc ?

what does it mean for husband and wife companies they are off the hook ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
                    Don't mother the ignorant, TLG.

oi i need mothering....
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Working...
                    X