• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Simpsons Movie

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simpsons Movie

The Simpsons movie opens today, and I am off to see it this evening, exxcellllent. IMDB lists an unusually high score of 9.0 out of 10 (two thousand odd votes).

Can't believe I've been watching the darn thing for over 17 years, has it been that long!? So who else has gone to the trouble of pulling their finger out and arranging a viewing of this masterpiece?

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane
    The Simpsons movie opens today, and I am off to see it this evening, exxcellllent. IMDB lists an unusually high score of 9.0 out of 10 (two thousand odd votes).

Can't believe I've been watching the darn thing for over 17 years, has it been that long!? So who else has gone to the trouble of pulling their finger out and arranging a viewing of this masterpiece?
    I will definately be watching, I outgrew Bart in the 90's but now I identify with Homer - it's for all ages!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane

Nope...you still haven't convinced me about Office Space yet!!!

Comment

Spider Pig....Spider Pig....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XQ_GWKvDE0

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
          Spider Pig....Spider Pig....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XQ_GWKvDE0

I have to see it now
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I thought it wasn't out until friday?

Comment

Previews Thursday then national release on Friday as far as I understand......

Comment

Originally posted by kirk
                Previews Thursday then national release on Friday as far as I understand......
                No, it's released today. I have tickets for tonight.

Comment

On the website it says the 27th. They must have brought it forward.

Comment

Originally posted by pisces
                    On the website it says the 27th. They must have brought it forward.
                    Just checked and it's actually the premier today, I just happened to select one of the 2 cinema's which is showing the premier as it turns out (other then the o2), bonus

They've done the o2 dome up as Springfield for the premier apparently and you enter the dome through Homer's mouth, should have tried to arrange a place there damnit

Comment

Working...
                    X