• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

family guy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

family guy

Only recently discovered this.... and love it more than life itself. Does that sound silly?
    Last nights BBC 3 airing when Brian was at the prom had me in stiches!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Originally posted by kramer
    Only recently discovered this.... and love it more than life itself. Does that sound silly?
    Last nights BBC 3 airing when Brian was at the prom had me in stiches!
    It's outrageous you've just discovered it! But yes, very funny. American Dad is good too.

Comment

Yeah I prefer this to South Park now. Perfect bedtime viewing.

Comment

Family guy is one of my favs. Not that keen on American Dad, I think it's the alien that puts me off... (??)

I do miss Futurama tho.. I heard rumours a while back that they were going to start making new episodes again... anyone else hear this?
        It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

southpark rules!!!!

bit longer an ill start doin timmmmmmmyyyyy impressions
          cut me - ill bleed rosso red

Comment

The last season of South Park (10) is probably one of the best. The one with Nanny 911 and Super Nanny in is very funny.

Comment

but the ultimate was southpark the movie for feature length - though team america had me rooling round in stitches too
              cut me - ill bleed rosso red

Comment

yup, Family Guy is fantastic. somebody first recommended it to me in march 05, but I only first saw it a few months ago.
                I still prefer the Simpsons, but it's a very close call.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard
                  yup, Family Guy is fantastic. somebody first recommended it to me in march 05, but I only first saw it a few months ago.
                  I still prefer the Simpsons, but it's a very close call.
                  But they are very different animals so you can like them both without feeling like you're cheating on one of them

Comment

That is a wise attitude indeed.

Comment

Working...
                    X