• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh no! Am I infected?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no! Am I infected?

I've got a mate who's a bit chubby:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6914397.stm
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

yes. next.
    The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

I knew I shouldn't have shagged that fat lass when I was younger, look what she has done to me!
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
        I knew I shouldn't have shagged that fat lass when I was younger, look what she has done to me!
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2
          yes. next.
          You get banned Pickle? What did you do?

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect
            I've got a mate who's a bit chubby:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6914397.stm

BTW pickle, that mate is YOU!

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I can't believe they are serious.

This just sounds like more American "you are not to blame" tulip. You are fat because your friends are? NO its the burgers! FFS. Get some exercise you fat git*.

How the hell do they get funding for this research, no doubt from McBurgers and Chicken Ltd.

* I am a tad on the hefty side and I know why.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect
                BTW pickle, that mate is YOU!
                Well, a bit chubby is a move in the right direction.

I got banned on the day the mods went nuts. I said a bad word. starts sha and ends in g. Me bad huh? I put the same word into the site search engine and it returns about 300 posts with the same word. grr. Come the revolution.....
                The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

I got banned on the day the mods went nuts. I said a bad word. starts sha and ends in g. Me bad huh? I put the same word into the site search engine and it returns about 300 posts with the same word. grr. Come the revolution.....
                  I just used the past tense of that word verb am I in trouble?

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                    X