• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Red Bull Air Race

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Bull Air Race

If anyone else is in Canary Wharf, you can get a great view of the planes practicing for this weekends air race at the mo.
    Call the cops

Originally posted by freakydancer
    If anyone else is in Canary Wharf, you can get a great view of the planes practicing for this weekends air race at the mo.
    Admit it, you're just waiting for a crash!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
      Admit it, you're just waiting for a crash!
      Course not...

although it would be interesting to see from a purely scientific view.
      Call the cops

Comment

Damnit. I used to work in a building right on the riverfront, directly opposite the dome. Bet the view from there is brilliant.
        It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Yup I'm right opposite the 02 dome, got a top view!

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
            Yup I'm right opposite the 02 dome, got a top view!
            I've got the one of the new buildings blocking a bit of the view but still pretty cool
            Call the cops

Comment

FD

Thought this was going to be a post about last night's football results and was a little disappointed.

Apparently Red Bull Salzburg won last night.

Comment

Originally posted by lexington_spurs
                FD

Thought this was going to be a post about last night's football results and was a little disappointed.

Apparently Red Bull Salzburg won last night.
                I saw that - the spammers continued their miserable pre season by losing again

Call the cops

Comment

I could see them practising without getting off my seat right opposite the o2 doom

Seems to have stopped now
                  Married

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
                    If you see the suadi team putting a 767 through its paces, you might want to step away from the glass.
                    The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Working...
                    X