• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thanks everyone!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone!

Hi,

I went limited today.

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate all the advice which I picked up from these forums - it was invaluable (and will continue to be...)

And, before Malvolio asks - yes, I will be joining the PCG.

One thing I would like to say is that before I started reading the forums I had no idea that my contract was IR35 friendly. I had always assumed it wasn't and my pimp never mentioned it until asked. There must be thousands like me paying too much tax when they don't need to. So, if you aren't yet working outwith IR35 then check your contract.

Anyway, cheers.

Al.
    Back at the coal face

Comment

Well done Al!!! You'll have taken the average Glasgow wage up by about 500% today then?

Congrats mate!
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

next steps

definitely try and invest in any stocks mentioned and always listen to DP's housing advice... invaluable.

and watch out for SKA heading to a browser near you!
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Working...
        X