• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK degrees of seperation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK degrees of seperation

Just wondering... has anyone ever started a gig and found the guy/girl sitting next to them posting on here?

I haven't but i have converted a few...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Yes, had to change my ID after the gig.

PS know who YOU are!
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I know one of my staff post's on here, just haven't figured out which of you it is
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver
        I know one of my staff post's on here, just haven't figured out which of you it is
        If I was you I would be very worried, it could be. . . I can't even say it
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

SasGuru...there i said it!
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

I'll just pull all their laptops, soon find out

Listens for frantic deletions
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I don't have a laptop!

DOH!

Comment

I did sit opposite Gibbon. Reminds me, where is he recently?
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Possibly, maybe, don't know. I know some people I've worked with read CUK because I've seen them. No idea if they post though.
                  Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Not sure, but there is a guy at a desk near mine with an A4 print of Sasguru's avatar pinned up next to him.

I suspect there are at least two, possibly three, CUK'ers working in the same building as me as well.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X