• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

address on company letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

address on company letters

Is it ok if I put my correspondence address , not my LTd registered address , on my company docs such as letters etc.

Originally posted by 2uk
    Is it ok if I put my correspondence address , not my LTd registered address , on my company docs such as letters etc.

Technically you must put your register office address but you can put your trading address as well.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
      Technically you must put your register office address but you can put your trading address as well.

crap , i can't put both addresses , it is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk
        crap , i can't put both addresses , it is funny.

If you look at official letters from just about anybody, they'll have the trading or contact address at the top, and have the company registered address in small print at the bottom.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
        X