• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Monarch Recruitment - Any Good?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monarch Recruitment - Any Good?

Very good chance of a gig through them, one I've been trying to get for ages.

Anyone used them, info on contract re IR35, pay on time etc?

cheers

Nah, they're just a couple of old queens...
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Do they recruit monarchs? Where do I apply?

Comment

Back in my old life we used them lots of times to hire permies.

Funnily enough I've got an email from them about a contract that sounds ideal for me (and better than the one I've got 4 months left on ).
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I worked through them a few years ago. Not sure about IR35-related stuff, as that was all a bit new-fangled then and nobody was quite certain of the best way to deal with it, but they were reliable on payments, and efficient at sorting out extensions and so forth.

Comment

Bah, only just had email to say someone replied.

Anyway, so far so good. They reckoned their standard contract is IR35 friendly and chuff me if it wasn't! B&C passed it straight away with no changes needed

Comment

Working...
            X