• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

why work can you can live for free

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why work can you can live for free

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23405477-details/'Scrounging'+family+gets+%C2%A3500,000+house+from+ council/article.do

i bet they can`t wait for the right to buy

How's the job hunting?
    What's the latest?
    Any luck?

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy
      How's the job hunting?
      What's the latest?
      Any luck?
      just have 12 children. Sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by RightLaugh
        just have 12 children. Sorted.
        will need a mrs unemployed first

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy
          How's the job hunting?
          What's the latest?
          Any luck?
          have been going after some testing roles, but having 3 people firing technical questions at you is not fun.

no offers yet.

Comment

It's an awfully long article. Look, she ages a year during it...

Near top:

Former book-keeper Samantha, 35
            Near end:

Mrs Gillespie, 36
            I realise these people (and a lot like them) actually lose money if they go to work, but does that apply if they do voluntary work? Seems to me they'd have a lot more people on their side if they just went and helped out in a charity shop for a few days each week and told everyone they had a job. Apart from the benefits agency.

Comment

The children have got older as well, and two of them decided to spell their names differently.

They are Craig, 16, Adam, 14, Jack, 13, Rebekah, 11, and Harry, nine.

The couple then had seven of their own: twins Parris-Jordan and Kesla Blu, eight; twins Mason and Peaches, six; Logan, four, and the three-year-old twins Skye and Kalifornya.
              The children they have had together are Harry 10, Parris Jordan 8, Kesla 8, Mason 7, Peaches 7, Logan 5, Skye 3 and Californya 3.

Samantha's children from her previous relationship are Craig 17, Adam 16, Jack 14 and Rebekah 13.

Comment

I like how the kids from her first marriage all have fairly normal names -

Craig
                Adam
                Jack
                Rebekah
                Harry

and then the next 7 sprogs have ridiculous names -

Parris-Jordan
                Kesla Blu
                Mason
                Peaches
                Logan
                Skye
                Kalifornya

Furthermore, 6 out of the 7 are twins... I blame the bloke... must have a few special genes...
                It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by dang65
                  The children have got older as well, and two of them decided to spell their names differently.
                  only 4 years left for right to buy then.

would you like a 500k house for 40k

Comment

Just not worth the bother working- no the Polish can do that, apparently they are the new slaves for our underclass.
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                    X