• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

9/11 oops by BBC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9/11 oops by BBC

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=C7SwOT29gbc

20 minutes before the collapse of building seven the BBC is reporting the collapse. If you look behind the reporter; building seven is still standing with little signs of fire.

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=NqqhX8...elated&search=
    Last edited by Paddy; 28 July 2007, 09:33.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

And?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
      And?
      And this is strong evidence that the media was forewarned of the planned destruction and so the powers that be were either involved in it or deliberately allowed it to happen.

Comment

anybody considered that all video feeds were delayed for security reasons.
        SOP in situations involving national security.
        Blue screened and stock delay footage etc.
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by hugebrain
          And this is strong evidence that the media was forewarned of the planned destruction and so the powers that be were either involved in it or deliberately allowed it to happen.
          So as part of a conspiracy, in which many hundreds were expected to die, the powers that be pre-warned the world's media? Now why would they do that?

Don't you think that just one of those thousands of reporters, technicians and other studio staff from all the TV and radio stations might have spilled the beans?

Comment

And?
            Wendigo , there is small amount of idiots who still don’t know what happened on 9/11 . This is because there are still people who give comments like yours.

Comment

So as part of a conspiracy, in which many hundreds were expected to die, the powers that be pre-warned the world's media? Now why would they do that?

Don't you think that just one of those thousands of reporters, technicians and other studio staff from all the TV and radio stations might have spilled the beans?

And yet again. Watch some movies before commenting please.

Comment

How could anyone report the collapse of a building before it collapsed?

Well! just a guess mind.

Perhaps they were notified by telephone before the delayed video footage came through.

No! No! I'm wrong: the reporter was a psychic

No! it was a planned conspiracy: carefully planned to demolish a building and press releases were handed out a week before

Conspiracy nuts
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver
                  How could anyone report the collapse of a building before it collapsed?

Well! just a guess mind.

Perhaps they were notified by telephone before the delayed video footage came through.

No! No! I'm wrong: the reporter was a psychic

No! it was a planned conspiracy: carefully planned to demolish a building and press releases were handed out a week before

Conspiracy nuts

I won’t even read your post. The point is not about when the collapse was reported. The building 7 was demolished. The government says that fire brought it down. I am also not going to answer your next question – why it has been demolished. Again watch some movies, before opening your mouth on this subject.

Comment

Bad people do bad things. People die. That's sad.

I am struggling to give a toss regarding conspiracies, however...
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                    X