• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And I thought I was odd...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I thought I was odd...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6915262.stm

I wonder what the angels have to say....

I'm way odder than that, I'm one of the angels she talks too.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost

Your not odd, your a Giant ALien Lizard, that is perfectly normal!!!

Comment

Royalty, what do you expect after all those generations of inbreeding. Mind you, if she is getting poeple to cought up 24,000 euros for the priveledge she can't be totally bonkers.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost

Aha, I thought you said angles. I was going to say we've got a "right" one here!

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
            Aha, I thought you said angles. I was going to say we've got a "right" one here!

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
              Sorry, that's too obtuse for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956
                Sorry, that's too obtuse for me.

You're right. You need an acute sense of humour to understand it. IGMC.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
                  Royalty, what do you expect after all those generations of inbreeding. Mind you, if she is getting poeple to cought up 24,000 euros for the priveledge she can't be totally bonkers.
                  Well in fact it is 3000 Euros over three years which works out as 1000 per year. 24000 is the rate on Norwegian Krona.

As for Angels - I would be sceptical too - only I did have the most extraordinary experience in 1995 in a disused Church near Kentish Town (the church has since been restored) whereby I encountered an Angel or perhaps more accurately it perceived me - I believe none less than the ArchAngel Raphael (Raphael - Hebrew for he who has healed).

At any rate it was to say the least an overwhelming vision - I didnt even discuss for two years after it happened - I am not religious I should add - and that was only because I was told two prophecies about myself - one which had after two years become manifestly true - in fact the first eveidence started in less than five days - the other prediction I will not be able to verify until the day I die.

There is some background to the above but I dont really have the time to go into the details - but there you have it.

Laugh if you like - but the above is true.
                  Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 30 July 2007, 11:11.

Comment

Well, Robbie Williams is loving angels instead. And nobody thought that was odd.

Comment

Working...
                    X