• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Riff raf keep out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riff raf keep out

This thread is exclusively for highbrow conversation about Shakespeare, Quantum Physics, complex political issues, tax, houseprices or boasting how rich you are.

If you want to talk about Big Brother, your (failed) sex life or anything "touchy feely", this is not the thread for you.

Your sort might consider going to somewhere more appropriate, like a council house.

HTH

PS. Please do not reply if you don't have a degree from a red brick university or don't speak proper like wot we do.

Hello...

No degree but 4Q!

Comment

Originally posted by King Cnvt
      This thread is exclusively for highbrow conversation about Shakespeare, Quantum Physics, complex political issues, tax, houseprices or boasting how rich you are.

If you want to talk about Big Brother, your (failed) sex life or anything "touchy feely", this is not the thread for you.

Your sort might consider going to somewhere more appropriate, like a council house.

HTH

PS. Please do not reply if you don't have a degree from a red brick university or don't speak proper like wot we do.
      Can newbies post here or is it only for more intelligent old skool posters? (Sorry, being a bit trite again)

Comment

Originally posted by smee.again
        Can newbies post here or is it only for more intelligent old skool posters? (Sorry, being a bit trite again)

Trite?

Comment

Tripe
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I went to Kent University, and that was more grey concrete than red brick. Does that count?
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

OI, I was in the raf, let me in
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon
                Don't be fly, boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon
                  Where you an officer though?

If you're relying on military qualifications to get you in, as a replacement for a degree, then you must have at least got a double-barrelled name, and / or achieved the rank of "Senile" or "Purple-nosed Man Who Appears on Newsnight" before they will be deemed acceptable.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Riff raf

Comment

Working...
                    X