• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bliar or Brown V2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bliar or Brown V2

See poll
    have Blair back
    11.11%
    have the Gordon Brown in charge
    24.44%
    have my eyeballs pulled with rusty spoons than either of these clowns
    64.44%

Good third option.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
      Good third option.
      Second that.

Gordon is a moron.

Who sang that ?

Comment

Where's the "Neil Kinnock" option?

Comment

Kinnock. A closet Tory who tip-toed off to join the EU, got paid tons of swag, for doing sweet FA... apart from trashing that accountant woman who mean-spriritedly blew the gaff on the EU's books being billions out of balance. Nice little earner for the village idiot of British politics.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Kinnock a Tory?

Wot you on?
            A reality trip.

He sold out yonks back and is about as Left Wing as your average, run-of-the-mill, Tory councillor, boyo.

I used to hold him in high regard, but his tippy-toeing about during the Miner's Strike made me see the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Red 7
              Second that.

Gordon is a moron.

Who sang that ?

Jilted John (Prescott)

Comment

I shudder to say it but Brown's doing OK so far. If he does go steaming into Darfur and sort that out like he says he wants to, I may even vote for the chap.
                After all, he's had 10 years of planning for this moment. But of course if he runs out of ideas, or an unexpected event comes along and floors him, I'll change my mind.

Comment

I am not taken in by this spin and stage management, he will be a disaster for the UK
                  "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

he's held the purse strings and held a senior position while B'liar flushed the country down the toilet, all the time putting his hand in hard working families pockets to pay for it.

I don't believe a word he says something a feeling we had in common about his predecessor.

Xoggy moment - stab, stab stabbity stab.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X